Personal Tax and Sole Trader Accounts

Whether you’re a sole trader, landlord, earn over £100k a year or need to reclaim work expenses completing a self-assessment tax return can be a confusing and annoying task.

We can work with you to make the task much easier; we talk with you to understand what is needed, ask for the information we need from you and take care of the rest. We will also look out for areas where we can save you some tax if possible!

For sole traders we are used to working with bags of receipts, information on spreadsheets, software packages and everything in between. We can work through the information you provide us so you can understand your profits for the year, where you are spending the most money and make sure its all submitted to HMRC correctly and on time.

We can also help with appealing to HMRC for late payment penalties if something has gone wrong along the way.